Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Resourcing Officers will support the Industry Groups and client teams. You will play an important role in supporting the implementation and delivery of Resource Management (RM) Services to ensure operational excellence. You will work with the Business and others in the RM and wider support functions to support the firm strategy around agility and mobility of our people and support the firm's people agenda e.g. Talent Management and skills development. This is a people focused role founded on effective working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Plan, coordinate and implement RM (workforce planning / deployment / talent management) activity to support the overall business objectives and RM strategy
- Make sure the business needs are delivered in an efficient manner at all times by optimising allocation of work and deployment of staff to maximise profitability in conjunction with personal development plans and individuals' wellbeing
- Gather information on staff career planning/goals, strengths, areas of opportunity to aid in allocating the right staff to the right client at the right time (via Partners and Managers coaches)
- Resolutions of unassigned clients and reallocations for new joiners/leavers
- Collaboration and teaming with other RM professionals including; focus on continuous improvement, sharing of best practices and liaising with other lines of service on borrowing/lending, staff secondments, etc.
- Analyze standard productivity reports and provide recommendations on the appropriate action plan or activities required (e.g. workload balancing, improvement of utilization, etc.)
- Analyze business needs and staff requests to establish new career paths as required; developing ongoing approaches to easily match staff interests with firm needs
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the Business and be proactive in relation to the supply and demand challenges of the Business i.e. busy periods, recurring business, etc
- Produce Management Information (MI) for RM function and client needs, e.g. graphs, analytical data, trends. Review and analyse the MI and reports highlighting BU trends and any risks/exceptions
- Be prepared to challenge the BU protocols if impacting resourcing i.e. completion of timesheets, accuracy of codes, etc
- Establish effective relationships and become known as a reference point within RM. Engage with the Engagement Managers to understand their priorities.
- Build relationships with other functions such as Human Capital (HC) and Finance and interact from the RM perspective
- Engage and promote the use of key resourcing systems including Talentlink, iPower, Salesforce, to enable effective resourcing
- 1 to 3 years of workforce planning, resourcing, recruitment or project management experience, ideally from within professional services or a corporate environment.
- Experience of prioritisation or conflict resolution, with the ability to manage complex conflicts between numerous parties in a fast changing environment
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management experience; ability to interact with people at all levels and able to influence, challenge and negotiate effectively
- Strong Excel skills (pivots / graphs / data analysis)
- PowerBI knowledge an advantage
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.