Digital Project Manager / Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
- Responsible for managing the applications within the TLS line.
- Figure out what specific applications are needed to improve business operations, and then supervise the installation, upgrading and supporting the daily maintenance of software applications used by Engagements teams.
- Engage with people at all levels, and work as part of the IT development team.
- Help on train and communicate how to use the software across the region.
Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures that includes:
- Application Support Procedures
- System and Technical Configuration Documentation
- User Training for new systems
- Monitor the Apps usage and increase the adoption rate
- Support in the Budgeting & Recruitment
- Strategy for the function and implementation
- Report progress on periodic basis to senior management
- Implement agreed upon change management procedures
- Assesses business process requirements
- Manage global applications implementation and upgrades
- Lead the local and global applications team
- Lead the TLS help desk support team
- Develop professional relations with engagements teams and establish effective solutions to meet business requirements
- Work with business and IT teams and manage all project requirements
- Develop work schedules and ensure all application work within work schedule
- Collaborate with development and quality control teams and achieve all quality deliverables
- Prepare documentations and evaluations for for local and global applications
- Ensure the team has clear direction, focus, targets and accountability
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.