Job description / Role
A career in our Risk Assurance Internal Audit - Practice Support practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist PwC in developing analytics and technology solutions that help us detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we're able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our team supports PwC's development of a risk management and governance framework and provides consulting and investigatory advice, as well as supporting the external auditors. We apply a wide range of assurance techniques, with a strong emphasis on risk management, performance improvement, change management.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Certification in cyber security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, SANS, CEH, OSE) is a plus.
- Experience in Cyber Security standards and frameworks ( e.g; ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST)
- Strong understanding of emerging cyber security technologies and standards.
- Experience in identity and access management, GRC, SIEM/SOC and DLP is a plus.
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a structured thinking process.
- Strong connections and relationships with clients in Saudi Arabia and the UAE is a plus.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research.
- Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Arabic and English.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East is a MUST.
Minimum years experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in cyber security including development of cyber security strategies, end to end cyber security transformation programs, security architecture and extensive knowledge of latest cyber security technologies and standards.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.