Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. As Director, Food & Beverage, your leadership and vision will ensure outstanding operating results through exciting menu offerings and promotions, an engaged team and consistent guest satisfaction.
The Fairmont Amman is featuring 317 luxurious guestrooms and suites including Fairmont Gold, the brand’s hotel within a hotel featuring amenities such as private reception and guest lounge. The hotel’s food and beverage offerings provide unique concepts designed to add flair and sophistication to an already exciting city.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Lead and manage the day to day operations of the Food & Beverage Division ensuring all service standards are followed.
• Drive innovative promotions, menus and concepts; creating a destination of choice for both Hotel and external guests.
• Lead and support all Food & Beverage departments in the achievement of their financial and operational targets.
• Prepare annual budgets and administer in a fiscally responsible manner.
• Implement effective control of food, beverage, labour and operating expenses throughout the F&B division.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual strategic plan and achieve the goals and targets therein.
• Ensure the implementation of standards in guest service and constantly seek out ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits.
• Oversee the selection, training and development of all Colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth.
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
• Follow all safety policies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous Food & Beverage experience in a senior leadership role required.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
• University degree in a related discipline required.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
• Highly responsible & reliable.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Jordon. This post is open for multinational applicants.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
ABOUT FRHI HOTELS & RESORTS
As a leader in the global hospitality industry, we provide global hospitality expertise and resources that enhance the value of our leading hotel brands – Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Raffles Hotels & Resorts and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts. Recognized as a top employer, FRHI’s corporate culture encourages professional development and growth opportunities from within, building a loyal and experienced colleague base who are passionate about providing guests with a unique and meaningful travel experience. Our teams are guided by values of respect, teamwork, integrity, accountability and excellence. We employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Known by travelers throughout the globe, world-class properties in our unrivalled hotel portfolio include The Fairmont Banff Springs, Raffles Hotel, Singapore, Fairmont Peace Hotel, Swissôtel The Bosphorus, and the famed Savoy in London. The company is also focused on growth and has a robust development pipeline of new hotels that will open around the world over the next five years.
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests