Experienced Associate / Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - Tax Acceleration Centre - Experienced Associate / Senior Associate - Amman
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
PwC Middle East is expanding its newly established Tax Acceleration Centre (TAC) in Egypt. The TAC will play a key role in supporting PwC's Middle East network in the areas of tax, including but not exclusive to VAT, Corporate Tax, and translation services for offices across the GCC and Middle East.
- This is a great opportunity to join a young and professional team, delivering quality tax services and support to PwC's internal client facing teams across the region. A career within the Tax Acceleration Center will allow you to acquire regional tax compliance knowledge and expertise in fast evolving markets, specifically KSA, Kuwait and Qatar.
- As PwC continues investing in the region and developing local talent, as an Associate within the Tax Acceleration Center your responsibilities will include:
- Relevant regional tax and compliance legislation knowledge
- Translation of tax documents
- Interaction and clear communication between you and the client facing teams
- Prepare, compile and enter data
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information of incomplete documents
- Update data
- Transcribe information into required electronic formats
- Review completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Maintain log books or records of activities and tasks
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Participate in all training programs
- Utilisation of systems
- University degree in accounting, finance or any other related field
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office-Excel
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Ability to translate documents into Arabic
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Able to cope under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment, in particular during seasonal peaks where there are regulatory deadlines
- Desire to learn and add value
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships, establishing credibility
- Bilingual (English and Arabic
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.