Job description / Role
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Front Office Colleagues and Leaders are turning moments into memories for our guests at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Showcase your leadership and interpersonal strengths as Front Office Manager, where you will lead our team of service ambassadors, maximize Front Office operations and ensure exceptional guest service.
The Fairmont Amman features 317 luxurious guestrooms and suites including Fairmont Gold, the brand’s hotel within a hotel featuring amenities such as private reception and guest lounge. The hotel’s food and beverage offerings will provide unique concepts designed to add flair and sophistication to an already exciting city.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Operations responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Lead and manage all aspects of the Front Office department and ensure all service standards are followed
• Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing, supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
• Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
• Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meeting
• Manage the departmental budget
• Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
• Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous leadership experience required
• Previous Property Management System experience required
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
• University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
• Must possess a professional presentation
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Jordan.
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Agent