GRP Support - Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Clients & Markets will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
The current position is for GRP Support, based in Jordan. We are seeking to recruit a confident and dynamic individual who will be responsible for working on a portfolio of Accounts.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the respective Global Relationship Partner(s) and supporting them in managing the account both internally with all the relevant stakeholders within the firm, as well as presenting our firm as One Firm with all the Lines of Service and offerings.
- Practicing account management disciplines across the accounts and ensuring the relevant planning and follow-up activities are maintained.
- Attending relevant business meetings, capturing key points and actions, and supporting the team in driving subsequent actions.
- Working with other functional areas across the firm to manage the account's business operations and internally within the Clients & Markets function to deliver the right structure (such as validating the financial performance, client analysis, share of the account wallet, and competitor analysis) to develop an Account Plan.
- Develop yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in account management and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and improve our success in the account(s).
- Working closely with colleagues to share experience and best practices and encourage innovative and market leading activities.
- Collaborating with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English.
- Experience of account management in a large corporate environment is preferred but not mandatory.
- The role is to be based in Amman, Jordan and familiarity with the GCC market, and key clients is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and Skills: Strong problem solving and analytical skills Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, quality management, and project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload, work with senior stakeholders and perform under pressure.
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry is a plus.
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides skills, as well as more generally, being proficient in Microsoft office and G-Suite Proficiency in Salesforce is an advantage.
- Proficiency in PowerBi is an advantage Exposure to sales processes and commercial acumen preferred.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.