Job description / Role
The Head of Digital Solutions and Digital Platforms is a high priority, strategic role to develop, implement and support a set of relevant, innovative and comprehensive digital solutions and services to various customer segments and partner ecosystems.
A leading regional bank with a global presence and huge ambitions. Holding banking licenses in close to 20 countries they are well placed from a technical and infrastructure perspective to capitalise on Open Banking principles to build a third party digital eco-system that will bring value to their customers and increase market share.
* API product management and solution design
* Align the businesses internally (technology, product and operations) with a new way of thinking (open banking standards)
* Identify, develop and deliver new revenue models
* Fuel new ideas and digital products, innovate and experiment
* Build digital partnerships and develop a true digital eco-system via 3rd party API solutions
* Integrate seamlessly with the fintech eco-system and community
* Provide a true omnichannel banking experience
* Bring ideas, best-practices and innovation not already found within existing team
In addition to a high profile Head of Digital Banking position, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer exceptional career growth.
* Must have hands on micro-services experience where API first architecture design has been implemented
* Experience in a regional/international organization
* Strong understanding/focus on digital technologies and platform ecosystems
* Strong experience in consumer facing product management and design thinking
* Financial industry experience preferred but open if relevant to digital banking goals
* Demonstrated actual practice in scrum/iterative application development, web oriented architecture, API strategy and Cloud computing
* Master degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related field
* A proven knowledge of all aspects of the technology stack in a large scale, complex organization is critical
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.