Job description / Role
The client is looking for a strategic digital partnership head who can further develop their digital partnership ecosystem by creating new long lasting commercial partnerships with relevant vendors that allows for revenue generation across multiple streams.
The client is a financial services institution with a long legacy of success, with ambitious aims to modernize the way they interact with and support their customers and clients alike. They are exploring and launching a series of digital initiatives to enhance the experience of their entire community.
* Identify the right areas and vendors to establish digital partnerships with.
* Develop a strong strategy to establish long term commitments with vendors.
* Utilize proof of concept strategies to evaluate and demonstrate the success of digital partnerships to C-level executives.
* Spearhead a digital partnerships unit and recruit the right candidates.
* Facilitate multiple new channels of revenue for the business across all business units.
* Excellent compensation package.
* Strong sense of ownership of department and strategic initiatives.
* Supportive environment with scope of growth.
* You should have international experience in building strategic digital partnerships.
* You have a strategic approach to building a partnership pipeline that will benefit the desired digital ecosystem.
* You can demonstrate a strong track record of identifying, engaging with and onboarding new digital partners for tangible mutual benefit.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.