Job description / Role
Required to join an international engineering consultancy. The successful candidate will provide professional HSE leadership and look to improve performance through the implementation of OHSE management systems, procedures, including ISO 45001 & 14001, and other current standards and legislation.Will successfully support tenders and proposals and drive a positive safety culture across the organization as well as ensure the timely delivery of HSE audits, and action plans.
• A degree in engineering or relevant discipline, e.g., Science, research, HSE (or equivalent)
• Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner or working towards / equivalent experience
• Minimum 15 years experience
• Experience in the construction engineering and consultancy sector.
• Experience in completing HSE management audits against ISO 45001 and 14001 and implementing an action plan to meet audit findings.
• A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of HSE and risk management.
• A comprehensive knowledge of current HSE legislation, management, and standards
• Ability to interpret and provide authoritative advice on health and safety and risk management issues
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QS Quest Global Markets Ltd.
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jul|
Health & Safety Advisor
HSE Manager (Renewable Energy)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited