Job description / Role
International Engineering Consultancy require Arabic Speaking Head of HVAC Engineering to head of the design team in their Jordan office.
The successful individual will manage the Mechanical Engineering Department within a multi-discipline design office engaged in the design of HVAC for major building projects, including residential, commercial, corporate, recreational, educational, healthcare and mixed-use developments.
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria;
• Bachelor of Science B.Sc or higher degree in mechanical engineering a
• Have a minimum of 15 years’ experience (10 years minimum within a design and consultancy firms) in the design of heating, ventilation and air conditioning system for large scale building projects
• Have at least 5 years experience in the Middle
• Have an in-depth knowledge of HVAC systems and services for a variety of building types, including high-rise corporate and residential, hospitality, low-rise commercial and retail, leisure and recreational, educational and healthcare facilities i
• Have extensive experience in the use of engineering software such as Carrier E-20/HAP, Elite, Trace 700 etc.
• Be fully conversant with international standards and codes of practice for mechanical engineering, including ASHRAE, SMACNA, ASTM, ANSI and NFPA
• Fluent Arabic is advantageous
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.