Job description / Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well known ever growing international business in Amman.
This individual will be an experienced HR Business Partner with extensive experience in Talent Acquisition. Looking for someone who has experience within highly regulated environments, such as tobacco, health care/pharma or government environment.
The roles main responsibilities are as follows:
* Manage the end to end recruitment life cycle covering the MENA region
* Ensure an efficient and cost effective recruitment process
* Responsible for defining search strategy
* Conduct salary negotiations with successful candidates
* Conduct reference checks
* Consulting with management and provide daily HR guidance
* Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department
* Work closely with management and employees to improve relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
* Proven work experience as a HR Business Partner
* Proven experience of both volume hiring and strategic senior recruitment.
* Experience within an international business would be a benefit recruiting across MENA
* Must have experience in highly regulated environments
* BS degree in Human Resources or related field
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.