Job description / Role
Human Capital - Deals L&D Associate - Jordan
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
The L&D Associate coordinates and supports the ongoing administration, creation and delivery of best in class learning, virtual and hybrid solutions, and talent and development programmes in totality, from concept and design through execution and assessment.
The general purpose of this position is to coordinate the successful scheduling, communication and implementation of all L&D programmes offered to staff, as well as maintaining and updating relevant systems for analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Supports the monitoring of the overall L&D budgets and accurate monitoring of spend
- Responsible for LPO and payment process of invoices to external suppliers/vendors
- Supports the L&D team to identify new, cost and time effective delivery models
- Acts as hotel/conference room liaison for assigned 'classroom' courses
- Consolidates feedback from learning programme evaluations and produces relevant reports accordingly
- Coordinates all details related to enrolment of courses: full ownership of attendee list, printing, updating materials, logistics, catering, room set-up, etc.
- Coordinates and plans all training programs logistics for attendees
- Provides onsite support at L&D programmes/events and is part of pre-event logistics/project team, working closely with recruitment and onboarding teams
- Manages and reviews Professional Qualifications membership applications and data for students and ensure alignment with Line of Service PQ policy
- Ensures L&D team processes are aligned and adhere to Global Quality Processes
- Coordinates and supports reports related to the learning management systems
- Uploads all training programmes into the relevant learning management systems
- Reviews and maintain regular L&D data needed for analysis, budgets, and forecasting
- Assists to create new budgets where needed
- Prepares appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding course attendance, feedback on programs, instructors, etc.
- Documents processes and procedures to streamline course coordination for consistency
- Coordinates the participation of facilitators/guest speakers for programs when necessary
- Coordinates material production and inventory for assigned courses
- Prepares and sends advance material packages to participants
- Tracks distribution of materials where appropriate
- Sets up and supports online and/or virtual learning sessions
Learning and growth
- Supports improvements in the HC Operating Model, specifically the increased delivery of standardised services. Look for areas of continuous improvement across the Learning & Development function
- Promotes collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the HC Team
- Works on specific projects related to HC initiatives as assigned
- Demonstrates a culture of continuous learning within the Learning & Development team and benchmark against best practices in the HR industry and country specific
- Acts as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships, as needed
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- Up to 2 or 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in HR/L&D processes including L&D reporting is preferred
Knowledge and skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team building and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information and data
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office tools
We'd like to interview candidates who have strong digital / technology acumen, or who can demonstrate that they're willing and able to develop rapidly in this area.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.