Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Partner Leadership & Succession within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide both strategic and operational support to the Partner Leadership & Succession team.
- Managing all Partners & candidates general requests & enquiries with relation to the IPA process or J2P talent program, and any future partner talent programs
- Manage the implementation of J2P by ensuring best practices from the network and consultation with the business
- Manage running of the full J2P program, including coordination with external parties, supporting the candidates and liaising with the business
- Support with IPA process including managing the IPA tool and learning process automation, pre & post admission processes and events.
- Lead all administrative support with relation to all programs (calendar scheduling, data preparation, day-to day coordination)
- Prepare & update all materials and briefings in relation to all talent & succession programs
- Supporting or leading specific transformation projects related to L&S initiatives as assigned
- Manage all partner data reporting to use as analysis for automation & transformation
- Coordinate all global talent programs for Partners (re-inventing the future etc)
- Support on monthly budget/financial reconciliation and provide analysis for L&S leadership
- Support continuous development of female talent pipeline & work with HC & the business for early indication
- Coordinate with external providers for new partner assessments for 360 & psychometric process
- Liaise with the PwC network to find out best practice and stay up to date with key territories on new programs
- Bring ideas and updates to L&S leadership to ensure all processes are current and relevant
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Arabic would be advantageous
- 5-7 years of HC related experience.
- Strong MS office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.