Job description / Role
My client is looking for a HR Director who is passionate about people and culture. This role is fundamental to the growth of the business.
- The ideal candidate can come from anywhere in the world but must be willing to relocate to Amman, Jordan.
- The role will include free accommodation for you and your family.
- It's essential that the right candidate comes from the IT Services Industry/Internet.
- The role will involve lots of transformation, change management and will be very hands-on.
USD 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Free accommodation, family health, family insurance
- Candidate must come from IT Services Industry/Internet
- Experience with driving the cultural agenda for an organisation
- Someone with an automation mindset
- Experience in transformation and change management
- Some with a broad HR skill-set in TA, OD, EE, C+B etc.
- Around 12 - 15 years + of HR experience would be the ideal fit
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief HR Officer (CHRO)