Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Digital and Web Marketing team helps create engaging and interactive marketing materials in the digital and web space. As part of the team, you'll help us with digital marketing campaigns, google analytics, social advertising, graphic design or a variety of other digital marketing tasks.
- Managing and handling PwC ME Corporate Websites and Blogs (Adobe).
- Coordination of development cycle for ongoing updates as well as new functionality development.
- Develop and maintain standardized reporting across websites including but not limited to: broken link, page load time, page size, meta data.
- Assist in scheduling of A/B tests and provide post-test analysis.
- Assist with website behavior and customer experience analysis through insights from analytics.
- Create and maintain web pages in a manner that drives search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Update and publish corporate content.
- Assist internal web contributors with maintaining website content using CMS. Provide CMS support as required.
- Ensure visuals and content are on-brand and align with web style guidelines.
- Coordinate with marketing and other channel partners to support campaigns, promotions, and cyclical events.
- 3 - 5 years managing international corporate B2B websites.
- Experience administering enterprise CMS (Adobe preferred).
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Ability to analyze customer behavior using available data to influence ideas for high value website changes.
- Proficient in PHP.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of web design/development concepts and processes.
- Experience in website information architecture and page layout planning.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.