Job description / Role
IFS - Clients and Markets - Proposal Associate - Amman
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
Responsible for supporting the Pursuit and Insight leader, Assurance Proposal Manager and Assurance team in managing pursuit opportunities, and/or writing, collateral, knowledge and insights, to help pursuit teams deliver distinctive and tailored winning solutions and messages. Support in developing insights and tools to ensure that information is readily available to facilitate the organization in achieving its business needs.
- Engage with Business Development (Inbound Lead, Account Drivers, Pursuits & Insight Lead) and Assurance sub-LoS leaders and key stakeholders to confirm and support proposals
- Collaborate with Assurance Marketing Business Partner to tap into industry expertise and draw valuable information for PwC Middle East's clients and industries across the region
- Support the Assurance team in facilitating the internal support of proposal development stages, in gathering information to pull together first drafts of proposals, assessing client requirements, and reviewing to ensure that proposal requirements are filled, providing inputs and organizing the content including structure and formatting of proposal documents
- Support the Assurance Proposal Manager in developing proposals for the Assurance LoS
- Work on collecting sources for assigned research on key targeted themes relevant to the business priorities of the firm
- Update the knowledge management system to serve the business needs and requirements inclusive of maintaining a current list of resume libraries, project reference databases, project deliverables, pricing databases, tools, templates, marketing collateral
Learning & Growth
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Studies, Research or Business Administration
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 2+ years of experience in proposal development
- Basic research and account management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages, specifically PowerPoint for Proposals and Presentations
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Good project management skills
- Good information management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of the research field
- Process driven and able to facilitate workflow in challenging conditions and working with difficult stakeholders
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) skills
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.