Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Salesforce Service practice, within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
As part of our service team, you'll help deliver transformative applications for the mobile and social connected enterprise through Salesforce. You'll help our clients build custom applications to transform the customer experience through improved service by providing real time access to information across channels.
This position will require the candidate to perform the following:
- Strong knowledge of administering/working with CRM tools such as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud tools.
- Reporting and working closely with Middle East Salesforce Lead and Manager in performing all below tasks and participating with them in new/existing internal Salesforce related projects.
- Support Middle East PwC staff (users) who are using Salesforce tools with issues, complaints, defects and guide users to follow the correct adoption of using these tools.
- Manage all support cases and tickets raised/escalated by PwC Middle East Salesforce Users.
- Liaising with Global teams across PwC who implement Salesforce solutions and assist Middle East in providing Salesforce technical support.
- Liaising with different teams such as IT, Data Stewards, integration, HR teams etc who are managing other tools used across PwC Middle East in order to assist in Salesforce related issues/upgrades triggered by these tools integrated with Salesforce.
- Understanding and supporting different tools integrated with Salesforce Solutions and teaming with these respective teams to better assist Salesforce Users.
- Support Middle East PwC users with new Salesforce Releases per week/month/quarter scheduled by PwC global teams and Salesforce.
- Ability to create/publish supporting content/knowledge articles/Videos for PwC Salesforce users explaining new and existing Salesforce functionality/processes from releases implemented across Salesforce.
- Work closely with PwC Middle East Marketing users in assisting, scheduling and execution of external and internal Marketing Campaigns for the region using Marketing Cloud solutions such as Email Studio, Content Builder, Audience builder and Journey Builder.
- Assist in creating/maintaining reports and dashboards using Salesforce tools such as List views, Report/dashboard builder and Einstein Analytics.
- Assist in analyzing results from executed Campaigns in Marketing Cloud using Marketing Cloud tools such as Analytics Builder in marketing cloud.
- Bachelors degree or above.
- Salesforce certifications highly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Demonstrable professional and proactive approach.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.