Job description / Role
IFS - CPO - Internal Communications - Senior Associate - Jordan
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Visual Communications team determines how to visually represent PwC's key strategic initiatives and business goals. You'll help the team with corporate visual brand design, creative strategy development and media design ideas.
A member of the Marketing and Communications Team responsible for supporting the Internal Communication Lead in planning, liaising with different areas of the business and implementing communication activities for conveying the organisation's internal messages. Support in the development of plans for internal communications, work with various business partners, draft content and drive initiative in the communications team.
- Adhere to the Internal Communication budget
- Track spending against the budget
- Support in the development of internal communications plans
- Lead in the execution of internal communications objectives and priorities
- Liaise with business partners to ensure their priorities are being supported by internal communications channels
- Support the internal communication agenda by understanding business context and editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications
- Assist in preparing for large internal meetings such as the annual general partners meeting, employee town halls (annual visits to each office by leadership), etc.
- Lead in driving communications within the firm on key industry and proposition priorities
- Drive consistency in communication style and language across all areas of the business
- Lead and abide by the PwC brand, acting as an ambassador in the region and ensure that all internal communications are aligned to overall corporate brand identity
- Work effectively with other parts of the Clients & Markets function
- Develop communication plans and key promotional messages in consultation with the Internal Communication Lead
- Prepare and draft the content for a variety of internal communications
- Assist to ensure compliance of activities with project communication strategy
- Lead in the development of a research programme to gather insight on the perceptions and attitudes of PwC internal target audience to develop effective communication programmes
- Support in the development and evolution of internal communications channels
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages and marketing initiatives
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Lead development of internal communications platform and work closely with Internal Communications Lead to deliver on set targets
Learning & Growth
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Ideally degree educated
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic not required
- 3+ years of experience in corporate communications
- Experience in a marketing function or communications role
- Industry experience within the Middle East is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to compile and synthesize data
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.