Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within internal firm services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for the firm. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
• Act as a reference for enquiries about HR applications, and escalating issues or enquiries
• Work towards being a high quality internal HR Apps service provider
• Support Quality Assurance of HR applications data
• Assist HC Tech & Transformation Leader with relevant matters
Learning & Growth
• Support improvements in the HC Apps data, processes
• Suggest methods to increase data quality and control
• Suggest business processes KPIs and improvements
• Promote collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the People Team
• Demonstrate a culture of continuous learning within the HC team
• Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
• Studying in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent degrees
• Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
• 6 months -1 year of relevant experience in an HR/IT function
• Experience with systems and understanding of data analytics
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience using applications and working with systems
• Experience in working with data and making analysis
• Problem & bugs identification, tracing and solving
• Applications support, issues coordination, handling and reporting
• Experience with HRMS & ERP leading solutions is preferred
• Ability to work and deliver work on time and with quality
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.