Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Customer Marketing practice, within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers' underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges between digital and analogy mediums, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences.
Our team helps clients take advantage of the most important digital trends and tools to integrate sales, service, and operations in a way that leads to measurable business results. As part of our team, you'll help clients develop marketing strategies and operating models, portfolio and brand management, and improve their channel strategies.
At PwC Middle East, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We're a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 300,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. PwC is currently looking for a Graphic Designer. The prospective candidate will be involved in the creation of designs for publications, web, social media, videos and other marketing material for the firm. You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Graphic design input is required for a huge variety of products and activities, including:
- Video animation
- Proposal design (on both powerpoint and google slide)
- Brochures and Marketing Materials
- Event (Roll-up, backdrops, name badges etc)
Tasks are likely to include:
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief')
- Estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the client's needs
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Amending designs according to the clients' final comments
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print or Digital.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Media, Creative Media, Game Design, Architecture or equivalent.
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong media management and organisational skills.
- Flair for design and good attention to detail.
- Good command of listening, reading, spoken and written English.
A graphic designer must have:
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Adobe programs and excellent skills on after effects
- Creative flair
- A strong visual sense
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good team working skills
- An awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.