Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
The L&D Senior Associate coordinates and supports the ongoing administration, creation and delivery of best in class learning solutions, virtual and hybrid solutions, and talent and development programmes in totality, from concept and design through execution and assessment.
The general purpose of this position is to coordinate the successful scheduling, communication and implementation of all L&D programmes offered to staff, as well as maintaining and updating relevant systems for analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Supports the monitoring of the overall L&D budgets and accurate monitoring of spend
- Responsible for payment of invoices on time to external suppliers/vendors
- Supports the L&D team to identify new, cost effective delivery models
- Acts as hotel/conference room liaison for assigned 'classroom' courses
- Consolidates feedback from learning programme evaluations and produces relevant reports accordingly
- Coordinates all details related to enrolment of courses: full ownership of attendee list, printing, updating materials, logistics, catering, room set-up, etc.
- Coordinates and plan all training programs logistics for attendees
- Provides onsite support at L&D programmes/events and is part of pre-event logistics/project team, working closely with recruitment and onboarding teams
- Active support to Graduate Induction Programme in Consulting
- Creation, advertisement and maintenance of Consulting training calendar
- Take an active role in maintaining relationship with the business in order to align L&D needs with internal learning options
- Ensures L&D team processes are aligned and adhere to Global Quality Processes
- Coordinates and support reports related to the learning management systems
- Uploads all training programmes into the relevant learning management systems
- Reviews and maintain regular L&D data needed for analysis, budgets, and forecasting
- Assists to create new budgets where needed
- Prepares appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding course attendance, feedback on programs, instructors, etc.
- Documents processes and procedures to streamline course coordination for consistency
- Coordinates the participation of facilitators/guest speakers for programs when necessary
- Coordinates material production and inventory for assigned courses
- Prepares and send advance material packages to participants
- Tracks distribution of materials where appropriate
- Sets up and supports online and/or virtual learning sessions
Learning & Growth
- Supports improvements in the HC Operating Model, specifically the increased delivery of standardised services. Look for areas of continuous improvement across the Learning & Development function
- Promotes collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the HC Team
- Works on specific projects related to HC initiatives as assigned
- Demonstrates a culture of continuous learning within the Learning & Development team and benchmark against best practices in the HR industry and country specific
- Acts as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Learning content design and delivery; creation of related materials
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- Up to 2 or 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in HR/L&D processes including L&D reporting is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team building and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information and data
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office tools
- Data analysis skills
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.