Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll help our local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources Information Systems team provides human resource technology support to PwC. As part of the team, you'll help design, implement, and operate Human Resources technology application that help us develop insights and strategies for our people and to drive business results.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience and be the
dedicated support point of contact for all Human Capital Digital Data Analytics helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a reference for enquiries related to HR Data Analytics
- Work towards being a high quality internal HR service provider and to ensure that all HR business support requirements on the ground
- Support the HR Data Analytics to provide data queries, analysis, KPIs and dashboards
- Support the HC customer support services related to data & financials
- Work with advanced tools Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau and similar
Learning & Growth
- Support improvements in the HC analytics, specifically the automation of data preparation using advanced tools
- Promote collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the People Team
- Demonstrate a culture of continuous learning within the HC team
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Management of Information Systems or Data Science related fields
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in an HR or IT functions
- Advanced skills with Excel and ability to do complex work
- Experience working with complex data and analysis using tools such as excel, alteryx, power BI, tableau, and similar
- Ability to lead by example and support other teams to deliver assignments on time, quality and with value
- Understanding of the HC related systems
Knowledge and Skills
- Data analytics and numerical/financial aptitude
- Problem identification and solving
- Applications support, issues coordination, handling and reporting
- Experience with HRMS & ERP solutions is preferred
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.