Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll help our local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Job Description & Summary
The Consulting HC Business Manager is responsible for managing all strategic and tailored HC services and ensuring that the line of service(LoS) is receiving fully dedicated internal support for all their HC needs. Provides support to the LoS with their people agendas, and covers HC solution areas such as Performance Management, Data analysis, Salary review, Talent management, Engagement, Development and Workforce planning. Implement HC programmes that are agreed by the LoS People Partner & HC Business Lead in respect of the People Strategy.
This role is open to candidates based in Amman.
- Works closely with the HCBL and supports HCBL across all activities
- Ensure internal client satisfaction with the BU Business Partner services and that the services delivered are of high quality, timely, consistent across all regions
- Support complex and difficult HC Projects cross-functionally
- Work closely with the Consulting HC Business Lead to ensure consistency and alignment of initiatives and programmes across the LoS
- Ensure that routine, standard, HC needs are pushed to HC Resource Hubs or Local Teams and proactively ensure that they are effectively delivering HC Processes on the BU side
- Coordinating between HCBL, People Partner(S) and central HC on matters involving employees cases, compensation, etc
- Well versed with interpreting data and proficiency in data analytics e.g, spreadsheet building, modelling, etc
Learning & Growth
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Establish a healthy work environment for employees on the team
- Coordinating with the L&D team on L&D programmes, design and delivery and facilitate discussions with people partners etc
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management
- Master's Degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Professional Certification in Human Resources is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an HC function covering various HC disciplines
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
- Previous experience in a professional services firm specifically in HC is an advantage
- Previous HC generalist experience with in depth understanding of the entire employee lifecycle, including recruitment, performance management, talent development, employee relations and compensation and benefits
- Demonstrated track record in implementing HC best practices in line with business needs and goals
- Demonstrated experience in managing broad HC services and delivery of integrated HC services at a large organization
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent team building and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to draw information from several areas and transfer requests and solutions to Specialized Teams, Resource Hubs and Local Teams within the HC function
- Excellent project management and change management skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand key business challenges and strategic objectives and align HC services accordingly
- Ability to gather and analyse complex business requirements and advise on creative optimal solutions from an HC perspective
- Excellent knowledge of latest market developments, best practices and trends in the HC domain
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.