Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and delivering business applications & systems, in addition to implement (SDLC) which includes, requirements analysis, design, documentation, development, implementation, testing, closure, delivery, solutions troubleshooting and support, with cross-cultural business and technology teams.
- Abide by the budget set for the department
- Business and technical requirements gathering, analysing and documenting.
- Effectively contribute in business cases preparation, with business / technology counterparts.
- Business and Technology solutions analysis, design, development / implementation and testing.
- Solutions changes, issues and risks identifying, escalating and mitigation / resolving plans execution.
- Perform solutions updates, testing and deployment.
- Reporting on the project's progress to the function management as required.
- Perform solutions L2 support, and escalation to L3.
- Build and maintaining continuous dialogue with the business other technology functions to support effective collaboration and teams coordination.
- Coordinate with other technology functions, to deliver the projects agreed on requirements and services.
- Manage, resolve and escalate related IT incidents as required
- Reporting as necessary for business and technology leads on projects / solutions implementation progress.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.