Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A member of the Marketing and Communications Team responsible for supporting the Internal Communication Lead in planning, liaising with different areas of the business and implementing communication activities for conveying the organisation's internal messages. Support in the development of plans for internal communications, work with various business partners, draft content and drive initiative in the communications team.
- Adhere to the Internal Communication budget
- Track spending against the budget
- Support in the development of internal communications plans
- Lead in the execution of internal communications objectives and priorities
- Liaise with business partners to ensure their priorities are being supported by internal communications channels
- Support the internal communication agenda by understanding business context and editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications
- Assist in preparing for large internal meetings such as the annual general partners meeting, employee town halls (annual visits to each office by leadership), etc.
- Lead in driving communications within the firm on key industry and proposition priorities
- Drive consistency in communication style and language across all areas of the business
- Lead and abide by the PwC brand, acting as an ambassador in the region and ensure that all internal communications are aligned to overall corporate brand identity
- Work effectively with other parts of the Clients & Markets function
- Ideally degree educated
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic not required
- 3+ years of experience in corporate communications
- Experience in a marketing function or communications role
- Industry experience within the Middle East is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to compile and synthesize data
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.