Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within internal firm services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for the firm. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
The Recruitment Coordinator works closely with the Regional Recruitment Team and candidates on recruiting and on-boarding efforts for the Middle East Region. The role requires a "client service mentality" so that key stakeholders receive a quality in-house recruitment service with the objective of providing a distinctive candidate experience. It is essential to build and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders - the role requires constant, regular and consistent communication with the Human Capital Team across the Middle East region, and with candidates across the globe. The Recruitment and On-boarding coordinator will be the first point of contact for new hires from the point that an offer is accepted through the new hire's first day at PwC.
- Successfully transitioning a new hire from the offer management stage to their date of joining, whilst managing their on boarding process with the on boarding team in their country of employment.
- Managing offer management process (preparing contracts, communicate on boarding process to the new joiner, and manage their on boarding process up to date of joining and transitioning phase.
- Maintaining records of all job offers, employment, and on-boarding documentation.
- Manage and keep reports up to date for all Assurance new hires.
- Address all new Joiner queries regarding their on boarding.
- Initiating Shipping / Relocation services for Expat Hires.
- Schedule interviews upon recruiter's request.
- Conducting HR interviews for candidates.
- Manage the online testing of applicants.
- Keep the Business informed of a new hire on-boarding logistics and date of joining.
- Provides support to source candidates from multiple sources, liaising with PwC Recruitment teams in other locations to share information and minimize duplication of effort.
- Updates and maintains candidate information and career opportunities on PwC Careers website.
- Works on specific projects related to HR initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Minimum of 2/3 years relevant experience in Human Resources and/or Recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player, enthusiastic, self-motivated, hard working and proactive.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines; ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written).
- Strong IT and Microsoft office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ideally have worked on Google products such as Sheets, Slides, Google Drive.
- Exposure to Workday would be advantageous.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Empathetic with ability to build rapport with candidates and upcoming new hires.
- Ideally you will have worked internationally or spent time abroad.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.