Job description / Role
IFS - Risk & Quality - Quality & Operations Support Senior Associate - Jordan
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Risk & Quality (R&Q)
Job Description & Summary
The Quality & Operations Support - Senior Associate is part of the Quality & Operations team and operates across all lines of service. The objective of the Quality & Operations Team is to continually design, implement, provide ongoing support and management of ways in which the Firm can better, more proactively, manage delivery risk. Increasing the quality of our delivery through bringing a distinctive level of quality experience to our Clients, the Firm and our People. In addition the team is responsible for the day to day and strategic operations of the wider Risk & Quality function, including transformation, budgeting, people matters, planning, team working and projects.
- Adhere to the Quality & Operations budget
Customer - Quality
- Support the Enterprise Risk Management programme
- Support the Business Review programme, ensuring a quality delivery to deadline
- Run a small PMO to track all Quality & Operations activities, including planning and scheduling of the possible quality checkpoints for specific engagements
- Support the annual Partner feedback process
- Support the reporting to various audiences, MELT, R&Q Leadership
- Support the recently implemented xLoS client and engagement acceptance questionnaire and system
- Responsible for supporting on continuous improvements and innovative ideas on all areas of Risk & Quality
- Participate in various ad hoc projects assigned by the CRO
- Conduct Engagement Quality Reviews on an annual basis
- Provide support to the Engagement Quality Review annual programme
Customer - Operations
- Provides support for various Operations related activities for the wider Risk & Quality team, such as, team activities, ideas in relation to building a more cohesive team and maintaining regular communications
- Participate in various ad hoc projects assigned by the CRO.
Internal Process - Quality & Operations
- Updating a number of Risk & Quality systems
- Be involved in various R&Q activities and new initiatives
- Identify areas of potential improvements in various R&Q policies and processes
- Preparing Webex Presentations / MELT Reports collected from each sub-function.
Learning & Growth
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- A professional or academic qualification (degree level or equivalent), or extensive relevant and practical experience.
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in Arabic is advantageous
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the Professional Services industry in a top tier Big 4 firm preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Risk averse/risk management skills
- Process oriented
- Organization skills
- Thoroughness and eye for detail
- Time management skills and proactivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- A conscientious, ambitious team player, with good self-management skills and an ability to take initiative.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.