Job description / Role
- Draft documentation for delivery and ensuring timely receipt from suppliers, forwarders, clearing agents, and insurance
- Monitor and ensure proper keeping and timely completion of accurate shipment and general records.
- Formulate and organize an updated database of local, national, and international forwarders and suppliers, while maintaining records' accuracy.
- Categorize and monitor all replies to communications sent to suppliers.
- Follow up on and file required documentation related to the corporation's contracts and logistics actions.
- 0-1 year of experience in an administrative role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical degree (TS)
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Customer Focus: level 1
- Communication Skills: level 1
- Teamwork: level 1
- Planning and Organizing: level 2
- Cultural Awareness: level 1
- Attention to details: level 2
- Commercial Understanding: level 1
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.