Job description / Role
The Junior Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support of all types to the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Follow up on employment contracts in order to ensure they are prepared and signed in an accurate and timely manner, as well as on pre-employment documents and visas.
- Conduct prescreening for the selected CVs and coordinate with recruiters and line managers to schedule interviews within a set timeframe.
- Process recruitment documentation and information from a variety of sources in order to support ongoing workflow.
- Administer tests to shortlisted candidates and transferred employees, compute the results and enter them in the database.
- Maintain the recruitment system by updating it on daily basis and managing online job postings.
- Provide selected candidates with the necessary support during the onboarding phase in order to ensure a smooth induction into the company.
- Inform candidates of their application status by phone or through the recruitment system.
- Collaborate with universities and institutions in order to build effective working relationships that meet talent acquisition needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration or related field or equivalent technical degree (TS)
- 0-1 year of Training or Work Experience in Human Resources
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Attention to details : Level 2
- Change and Adaptability : Level 1
- Communication Skills : Level 1
- Customer Focus :Level 2
- Initiative: Level 1
- Planning and Organizing : Level 2
- Teamwork: Level 1
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.