Job description / Role
The Learning Manager delivers workplace learning, service improvement programs, and initiatives to best achieve long-term business success; add value in meeting the Hotel’s needs by identifying and implementing learning and performance improvement strategies that support the Hotel’s strategic direction; promotes a continuous learning culture; partners with stakeholders to ensure employees are trained on the needed skills to successfully perform their jobs to attain service excellence.
• University degree or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience working in a managerial capacity.
• Experience in adult education or a similar environment.
• Experience in Hotel operations, preferably luxury hospitality or other service environments.
Key Knowledge and Skills
• Adult learning styles and principles
• Needs Assessment methodologies and learning needs identification
• Learning technologies.
• Project planning tools and processes
• Current on industry trends affecting workplace learning
• Excellent communication, facilitation, coaching and influencing skills.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent command of Arabic and English Language skills.
About the Company
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalised 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service