Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in Learning and Development will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You'll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
The L&D Senior Associate dedicated to our Deals Line of Service (LoS) coordinates and supports the ongoing administration, creation and delivery of best in class learning solutions, virtual and hybrid solutions, and talent and development programmes in totality, from concept and design through execution and assessment.The general purpose of this position is to coordinate the successful scheduling, communication and implementation of all L&D programmes offered to staff, as well as maintaining and updating relevant systems for analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
What to consider before applying
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about the people business and about L&D in particular.
- Knowledge of L&D methodologies, ADDIE cycle and Kirkpatrick Four Levels of evaluation techniques will be an added advantage.
- This role will be based out of our Amman, Jordan office.
As an L&D Senior Associate within our Deals practice, your responsibilities will include:
- Supports monitoring overall L&D budgets and accurate monitoring of spend
- Payment of invoices on time to external suppliers/vendors
- Helps identify new, cost effective delivery models and learning resources
- Creates Deals L&D dashboard on a monthly basis providing information on total training hours for the LoS (line of service) as well as by business unit and per person.
- Supplies accurate Deals data for the creation of cross Line of Service (xLoS) L&D dashboard including training hours per person and by Business Unit (BU)
- Prepare and analyse L&D data using data preparation and data visualisation tools
- Acts as hotel/conference room liaison for assigned 'classroom' courses
- Consolidates feedback from learning programme evaluations and produces relevant reports accordingly (including preparing appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding course attendance, feedback on programs, instructors, etc)
- Coordinates all details related to enrolment of courses: full ownership of attendee list, printing, updating materials, logistics, catering, room set-up, etc.
- Provides onsite support at L&D programmes/events and is part of pre-event logistics/project team, working closely with recruitment and onboarding teams if required
- Creation, advertisement and maintenance of the Deals & BU Technical training calendar
- Take an active role in maintaining stakeholder relationships with the business in order to align L&D needs with internal and global learning options
- Revamps the existing BU learning pathways in liaison with subject matter experts - internally and globally
- Ensures L&D team processes are aligned and adhere to Global Quality Processes
- Coordinates and supports reporting related to learning management systems
- Uploads all training programmes into the relevant learning management systems to mark attendance and evaluate feedback post training
- Works closely with the Global L&D teams to drive technical certification programmes in the region
- Takes ownership of BU specific learning resources and libraries from end to end
- Learning content design and delivery; creation of related materials
- Coordinates material production and inventory for assigned courses
- Prepares and sends programme communication and advance material packages to participants
- Sets up and supports online and/or virtual learning sessions
- Evaluates feedback post training sessions and shares learning with the aim to better content and delivery for future sessions
- Relevant experience in a Learning and Development or training type role
- Knowledge of L&D methodologies, ADDIE cycle and Kirkpatrick Four Levels of evaluation techniques will be an added advantage
- Exposure to HR/L&D processes including L&D reporting
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for L&D and the people function in general
- Eager to demonstrates a culture of continuous learning within the L&D team and benchmark against best practices in L&D industry region specific
- Willingness to act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Strong project management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Confident to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent team building and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information and data
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues and problem solve
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office tools
- Affinity to work with quantitative data, good analytics skills
- Flexibility to travel to support on site training
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.