Job description / Role
m2r Education are pleased to be working with this accredited British international school based in Amman, Jordan. With state of the art facilities, the school caters for all levels of study from EYFS to A Level.
They boast a student body of 35 nationalities and pre-IGCSE programme is based on the National Curriculum for England and Wales and provides the foundation for AS and A-Level studies.
• Manage and oversee all library services
• Manage the planning, administrative and budgetary functions
• Ensure library is stocked in accordance with the school guidelines
• Perform cataloguing and classification of print, audio-visual, electronic and online resources
• Respond to daily on-site requests for information
• Native speaker of English
• Relevant degree and librarianship qualifications
• 2 years’ experience in managing a library within an international school setting
• Experience in using a Library Management System
USD 2,700 to 3,700 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights, housing, visa, medical, schooling etc
• From £2200/$2700 - £3000/$3700 /mth (JD2000 - JD3000) dependent upon experience
• Return annual flights
• Fully furnished accommodation
• Schooling Allowance is provided
• August 2020 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|