Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Proposals Development team supports PwC's consulting teams in marketing and sales proposals. You'll support the writing and editing process for proposals, thought leadership initiatives, sector specific leadership agendas and other marketing initiatives.
At PwC Middle East, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 267,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. PwC is currently looking for a Graphic Designer. The prospective candidate will be involved in the creation of designs for publications, web, social media, videos and other marketing material for the firm. You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Graphic design input is required for a huge variety of products and activities, including:
- Video animation
- Proposal design (on both powerpoint and google slide)
- Brochures and Marketing Materials
- Event (Roll-up, backdrops, name badges .. etc)
Tasks are likely to include:
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief')
- Estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the client's needs
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Amending designs according to the clients' final comments
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print or Digital.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Media, Creative Media, Game Design, Architecture or equivalent.
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong media management and organisational skills.
- Flair for design and good attention to detail.
- Good command of listening, reading, spoken and written English.
A graphic designer must have:
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Adobe programs and excellent skills on after effects
- Creative flair
- A strong visual sense
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good team working skills
- An awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.