Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
As our MS Dynamics CRM Consultant, you are required to demonstrate extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in leading efforts to understand, assess, consult, design, implement and train on Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications-based solutions.
- Interacting with prospects and clients to understand CRM requirements across Sales, Services, Marketing and Support;
- Successfully demonstrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution capabilities to the client and provide them with examples to ascertain business requirements
- Advising on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, 3rd parties and customizations;
- Creating fit and gap analysis to assess how well the solution meets requirements and assess whether requirements are complete and comprehensive using fit and gap analysis templates for CRM;
- Leading and delivering through the lifecycle of a Dynamics CRM Solution Implementation through the Assessing, Designing, Developing, Deploying and Operationalizing stages;
- Proving industry leading practices and guidance through each of the stages to optimize cost and delivering a highly efficient and performing solution;
- Supporting in-solution design with industry leading practices to address client interface and performance requirements and design for integration with external systems and business processes through adapters, accelerators and 3rd party tools;
- Identifying creative workarounds to meet requirements with or without the development of custom code;
- Customizing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, migrating data from external systems, conducting and supporting solution testing, assisting with functional, system and user acceptance testing, and conducting and supporting user and administrator training;
- Assisting sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate in client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services if/when necessary.
- Certification in Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, Dynamics CRM (D365/2013/2011
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.