Job description / Role
The Payroll Specialist - Business Services is responsible for providing transactional and comprehensive professional Payroll activities to deliver an effective and efficient end to end service to the Group.
- Process transactions according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor procedural compliance to ensure that all systems are adhered to.
- Receive, process and execute requests to ensure they are properly handled in a timely manner and in accordance to set business requirements.
- Ensure that a high level of control is maintained by reporting major problems and areas of non- compliance to the hierarchy and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and that internal customers are satisfied by meeting all internal SLAs and by following up on requests in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelors degree in Finance or accounting
- 2-3 years of experience is a similar field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Customer Focus
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Change and Adaptability
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounts Payable & VAT Accountant
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)