Job description / Role
The Payroll Team Leader Business Services is responsible for supervising payroll services and overseeing the activities of the payroll unit in order to deliver an effective and efficient end to end service to the Group.
- Develop, train, motivate and evaluate team members to strengthen the necessary skill base and enable team members to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Ensure that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner by controlling transactions according to stated procedures.
- Supervise procedural compliance by subordinates in order to ensure that all systems are adhered to.
- Analyze reports from statistical and functional metrics and highlights insights for improvement and efficiency maximization in a timely manner.
- Carry out functional supervisory responsibilities that include planning and assigning tasks, setting deadlines, monitoring results and quality, providing training in addition to relaying team's request to hierarchy.
- Ensure accuracy of relevant information by identifying, investigating and rectifying routine errors and anomalies in input data.
- Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and that internal customers are satisfied by meeting all internal SLAâ€™s and by following up on requests in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders to foster business improvement and objective achievement.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration; MBA is a plus
- 7-9 years of experience is a similar field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Customer Focus
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Developing and Motivating Others
- Driving and Achieving results
- Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.