Job description / Role
People Advisory Services Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager - Jordanian National
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their People Agenda - the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place.
We work globally and collaborate to bring professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation including culture and change management, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
The better the question. The better the answer. The better the world works.
To manage change effectively, businesses must establish people and organizational strategies that allow them to respond flexibly to market forces. As a people and organizational change advisor, you will work with clients in delivering their HR and workforce transformation and organisational agendas and providing change management support with large scale Business Transformation. Working in networked, high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, you will play leading role in executing different clients agendas and needs as it relates to HR transformation, change management, culture, rewards and recognition among other areas of speciality.
Through structured learning & development, and project experience working with EY People Advisory Service experts, you will gain the consultancy and change management skills required to solve complex people challenges.
Your key responsibilities
- You are expected to have strong project management skills and experience as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills (Both Arabic and English written and verbal communication).
- As a consultant, you must have an entrepreneurial mind-set and an ambition to develop your People and Organizational Change and Industry expertise to continuously bring the best to our clients.
- You will also be part of projects involving organization design, performance management, rewards business transformation and cultural changes, developing the capabilities of leadership and employees, talent and learning optimization etc.
- Furthermore, you will work in projects, together with colleagues from different service lines to address their most complex issues and deliver tangible results as well as establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships with clients to help ensure that the services delivered to clients by our offices are of the highest standards and done on time.
Skills and attributes for success
- If you are an excellent communicator and detail oriented professional with management experience who is comfortable working across borders with a wide network of people and with large amount of data, you will be perfect for the role.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Holds a primary degree (from a leading university preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills both Arabic and English, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- About 4 years work experience within an industry specific environment as change agent or in change enablement roles with exposure to change readiness assessment, change management plan, training strategies, cultural transformation plans, stakeholder management and communications, HR transformation, HR departments, rewards, Training and Development
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in large-scale transformation programmes
- Looking for Bachelors or Masters in Business and HR
- Relevant professional experience, working in Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche HR organisational houses, niche consultancy or blue chip company/public sector
- No requirement for sector specialisation but insight into one or more of the following is desirable: Government & Public Sector, Power & Utilities, Financial Services, Technology & Communications
What we look for
We're interested in versatile people with the ability to take on new responsibilities and listen to clients to get things done. We're not just looking for technical knowledge experience - we're after genuinely interesting people with the ability to build relationships, negotiate and think in unique and creative news ways.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region