Job description / Role
A career in People Analytics - you will work closely with key stakeholders across HC, LoS and leadership to develop clear and insightful analysis, reporting and dashboards relating to people data, and be responsible for supporting support the driving of people, commercial, and key business decision-making processes within the firm.
PwC is a people-based business, and our people are our greatest asset. To help prepare us to be fit for the future in a constantly changing world, it is crucial that our business makes data-driven decisions. The People Analytics function is responsible for delivering insights and solutions to PwC Leadership across a number of key people areas, including: leadership analytics, success profiling, performance and learning and development, attrition and retention, and satisfaction and culture.
As a People Analytics Operational Reporting Analyst, you will support the function’s agenda to deliver operational reporting and analysis to inform business decisions and strategy imperatives. Responsibilities for this role include:
• Working closely with stakeholders to assess current and future reporting and analysis requirements
• Implement and manage robust dashboards and reporting frameworks - inclusive of proof of concepts and enabling initiatives (e.g. data gathering, quality reviews, and data governance) to communicate a wide range of people related data, metrics and insights to HC and LoS stakeholders and leadership
• Educating users on functionality of dashboards and reporting
• Assessing and responding to people data requests
• Working with the central Enterprise Data Team and other stakeholders to build data models to support automated provision of analytics
• Supporting people data-driven projects - inclusive of proof of concepts and enabling initiatives
Additional Job Description - Preferred Skills
• Degree in Data Science / Data Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, or other relevant field
• Knowledge of database design and data management systems
• High proficiency in Alteryx and/or object oriented and data manipulation programming languages, such as Python, R and SQL
• High proficiency in the use of visualisation tools, such as Tableau and Power BI
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to relay complex people and data insights in layman's terms, such that can be used for business decisions
• Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork
• Compliance with prevailing ethical standards
• Understanding of professional services firms and business models
Additional Job Description - Minimum Experience
• 1-2 years of experience in data analytics or similar, preferably in people analytics
• Experience in Human Resources a plus
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.