A Leading Multinational FMCG Company
Job description / Role
The Main Purpose of the role:
• Total execution of production activities as per production plan of the section.
• Responsible for quality and quantity of finished products manufactured.
• Ensure customer requirements and specifications are adhered to.
• Liaise with QA on quality, Engineering Department for preventive maintenance, logistics for delivery and warehouse for availability of Raw material and packaging material to ensure smooth functioning of production.
• Job allocation to machine operators and labors and ensuring optimal usage of resources via shift supervisor.
• Supporting data entry clerk to generate production daily report
Knowledge and Skills needed:
• Supervisory experience
• Experience of working on a production line
• Experience in FMCG industry
• Health and Hygiene knowledge
• Planning skills
• Leadership skills
• Decision maker
• Taking initiative
• Excellent communication skills
• Ownership and reliability
• Problem solving and analytical skills
About the Company
A leading multinational FMCG company with offices throughout the world is expanding in the MENA region and we are looking for people to join our energetic team.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||8 Oct|
Junior Production Officer
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
|Al Ain||5 Oct|
Factory Operations Manager
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE