Job description / Role
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Has overall responsibility for leading and managing all major project tasks.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensuring resource availability and allocation
• Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Measuring performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
• Managing the relationship with project team and key stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
• Meeting with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Tracking project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives.
• Report and escalate to PMO / top management
• 5 years of experience.
• Solid experience in project management minimum 5 years.
• Solid experience in the banking field minimum 5 years.
• Solid experience in digital products & services.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/
• Project management Professional (PMP) is plus.
• Experience with project management software tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
About the Company
The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance (HBTF) was established in 1973 as a public shareholding limited company to provide housing finance.
After 24 years of operations, the bank started a new era, when it was converted to a comprehensive bank, providing full commercial and investment banking services. The bank’s capital was increased several times, and currently amount of JD(252) million the equivalent of USD(355).