Job description / Role
Highways Project Manager (Jordanian Nationals)
Digby Morris’ client has consistently been recognised as one of the world’s leading engineering and architectural consultancies. With expertise in planning, management, design and supervision, the consultancy counts more than 13,000 employees and operates across 40 countries. The organisation has an impressive project portfolio, including major infrastructure projects and iconic buildings, having served both the public and private sectors.
The company has recently been awarded a design and construction supervision contract for a USD$100million+ highways scheme in Jordan and as such is seeking a qualified engineer to act as RE/PM on the project.
As a consequence of the project award Dar has identified an immediate need for a Highways Project Manager to join their team.
The company offers a competitive package, please note that salary is to be discussed at interview.
• The position is open to Arab speakers with Western passports only as is a requirement from the end client.
• Position offered on a 24 month contract basis
• Start is asap subject to agreement of terms and notice period.
• A degree in Civil Engineering (or a similar discipline)
• Must have a Jordanian passport
• Must have been employed in the capacity of Resident Engineer or Project Manager for minimum of 5 years
• Minimum of 15 years professional experience
• Previous experience with a consultancy is highly desirable
• Highway/Roads experience is essential
• Experience in the application of polymer-modified asphalt
• Must have previous site supervision experience
• Fluent in both English & Arabic
About the Company
Digby Morris one of the first choice recruitment consultancies operating within the property and construction industry. Offering expertise in executive search & selection, contingency recruitment, interim management and contract placements as well as a comprehensive range of specialist consulting services, we understand that every clients requirement is different and tailor each project to our clients\\' needs.
We specialise solely in the placement of property and construction professionals from graduates to senior managers, partners and main board directors. To date our clients have included:
- Private Practices
- Leisure Operators
- Financial Institutions
- House Builders