Proposal Associate - Pursuit Team, Clients & Markets
Job description / Role
Proposal Associate - Pursuit team, Clients & Markets - Amman
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
PwC Global Overview
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for.
Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do.
We're a network of firms in 152 countries with more than 328,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 10,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates.
Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region.
Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Line of Service Overview
Internal Firm Services (IFS), is a network of specialist support professionals and includes Clients & Markets (Pursuit & Proposals, Business Development, Inbounds, Industries and Markets & Insights Marketing), Marketing & Communications, Recruitment, Human Capital, Finance, Technology, Learning and Development and Procurement, to name but a few.
Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
Business Unit Overview - Pursuit team
We are a regional team of Pursuit and Proposal specialists and Coaches, providing end-to-end management and coaching through the bid process.
We use tried and tested Pursuit methodologies - embedding innovation and technology to drive client centricity and support the firm in winning work.
- The successful candidate will be part of the Clients & Markets Middle East Pursuit team, based in Amman - supporting one of our Account Teams on high-profile proposals for a prominent Saudi account.
You will work alongside the Proposal Manager for this specific account - across all our lines of service and industries
- The role requires you to be at the forefront of this accounts most important opportunities - supporting the Proposal Manager and our Partners and Engagement teams to project manage and provide support by driving the Proposal process - helping the firm win work and generate revenue for this account
- Effectively support engagement teams on live proposals to coordinate proposal development, submission and client oral presentations
- Execute the firm standardised proposal processes and management to coordinate multi-territory proposal responses
Think strategically about the opportunity and the client to ensure dynamic win themes are developed and presented throughout the proposal document
- Ability to organise and collaborate with individuals at all levels of seniority across multiple territories, where required
Coordinate resources (designers, document production, technical subject matter specialists, etc.) to drive the efficient development proposals
- You will work with colleagues from across the Middle East firm and will be encouraged to work with specialists from across the PwC Network to leverage best practice and share knowledge
- The candidate will be a highly motivated and a high performing individual with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Years of experience: 2+ years in a proposals-related role - preferably within a professional services environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry
- Strong PowerPoint and/or Google Slides skills, as well as more generally, being proficient in Microsoft office and G-Suite
- Automation skills are an advantage
- Proficiency in Salesforce is an advantage
- Proficiency in PowerBi and Alteryx is an advantage
- Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills with the ability to prioritise workload, work with senior stakeholders and perform under pressure
- Process driven and able to facilitate workflow in challenging conditions and working with difficult stakeholders
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.