Job description / Role
Urgent hiring for a talented Software QA Engineer based in Jordan that can lay the groundwork and build a foundation of excellent QA practices now to springboard how my client scales and delivers software.
• Planning and prioritizing testing activities
• Coordinating with the Design team to discuss verification protocols
• Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
• Suggesting automated software test procedures
• Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
• Pointing out problem areas
• Preparing automation scripts
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related
• Previous work experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester, or relevant position in the IT department
• Complete understanding of automation systems and databases
• Basic knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
• Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, Katalon Studio, and Cucumber
• Understanding of testing protocols
• Know-how of different types of testing methods like white box and black box testing
• Familiarity with the software development process
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.