Job description / Role
The role of the Region Manager is a critical part of our ongoing commitment to achieve excellence in supporting our clients. The role is responsible for building test application environments and solutions for various projects. In addition to that he is required to be hands-on with code management, build, deployment practices and in Cloud technologies.
• To understand and scale in-house developed automations as per the growing project requirements
• Responsible for maintaining the application environments and interacts with multiple stakeholders like PMs, test and development leads, external vendors with regards to environment activities
• Responsible for building the environments including setup of backend databases, application servers, and application deployment
• Optimize the resources utilization to improve environmental capabilities for Engineering and Testing teams
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer information systems
• Knowledge of application and environment management
• Experience on Windows/Oracle/Unix technologies and Application servers such as Apache Tomcat is must
• Oracle SQL knowledge and practical experience are mandatory
• Strong log analysis and troubleshooting/Problem Solving skills
• Understanding of basic networking to develop/support applications
• Working knowledge of Atlassian toolset (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket), CI/CD pipeline build and deployment experience.
• Should have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of other DevOps tools
• Working knowledge of Python, Java, YML (Jinja), MAVEN, PLSQL, Shell/Batch Scripting is a plus
• Working knowledge of Azure, Terraform, Ansible is a plus
• Knowledge of card business, SQL, Java, testing methodology is a plus
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.