Job description / Role
Robert Walters is recruiting for a leading commercial airline in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The position is for a Sales Director Levant with a commercial airline.
Our client is a commercial airline looking to recruit a Sales Director Levant, Arabic speaker. The Sales director will lead relationships with the company's key accounts, agencies, governmental entities and ensure a longer term strategic relationship is maintained
* Oversee Company portfolio of key travel management companies and corporate clients.
* Monitor agreed sales revenue targets.
* Lead negotiation incentive agreements with corporate clients and review/assess performance on a quarterly basis.
* Oversee revenue & profitability targets, maximizing sector & network revenue & yield and focusing on achieving optimum route profitability.
* Develop strategies to maximise the customer's business using a variety of sources and identify and explore commercial opportunities.
* Maintaining and developing business relationships with major travel management companies and other selected independent business travel agents.
* Review area sales performance and recommend action where necessary to maximize revenue.
* Ensure sales and marketing resources, call patterns and areas of focus are those with the highest incremental revenue and profit.
* Develop and implement sales & marketing strategies that ensure key revenue, cost and profitability targets are met, with a level playing field for selling partners.
* Ensure achievement of GDS / indirect revenue and channel share targets.
* Work with Commercial team to achieve overall revenue budget and market share targets.
* Monitor records of number of seats sold or revenue procured by territory or agency.
* Updates on visits done to produce incremental revenues up by up selling the seats by enticing agents.
* Provide clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the work flow of the Staffing Services Section.
* Provide training, coaching and feedback to team members.
* 6 - 10 years of minimum related experience in an Airline or Aviation Industry.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or ant related field.
* Low Cost Carrier Experience is preferred.
* Aviation/Travel back ground is essential.
* Track record in opening new routes is preferred.
* Experience and proven track record in selling in Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon & Syria.
* Proven track record of selling Pilgrimage - preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills particularly in negotiation - essential.
* Communication & Presentation Skills.
* Interpersonal Skills.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG Industry
General Manager - Marketing
Manpower Middle East
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)
Area Sales Manager
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jul|