Job description / Role
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their technology investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We're looking for a SAP Procurement/Ariba Consultant (Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager), to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team. The role will be based in our Jordan Resource Hub. While the role will be based in Amman, the expectation will be to travel for projects to other MENA locations and mainly GCC countries for regional projects, for up to 70% of the time.
- Design, implement & deploy SAP Procurement solution including MM, EWM & Ariba solutions both upstream (Sourcing, Contracts) & downstream (Procure to Pay, Invoicing) as per client specifications
- Deliver solutions on time and manage team deliverables
- Good people management skills along with onsite consulting experience
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Flexibility to travel onsite for work
- Work as per the contract opportunity
Technical skills requirements
- Excellent Senior Stakeholder management experience
- 6-8+ years of experience in Industry out of which;
- Min 3 years of experience in Source to Pay process
- 2 years of technical knowledge in Ariba Solutions
- Experience in integrating Ariba with backend ERP systems
- Min 3 end to end SAP implementations with MM & EWM experience
- Source to Pay process expertise with good knowledge on Ariba applications and present Supply Chain solutions to client
- Lead teams in translating client requirements into designs that leverage the best practices leverage within the Ariba applications
- Lead the configuration, testing and deployment of Ariba solutions
- Good knowledge in MS Visio and other MS office tools
- SAP certification in Ariba desirable
- Exceptional communication, presentation & client facing skills
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region