Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Risk & Quality (R&Q)
Job Description & Summary
Delivering distinctive quality is a central part of what PwC stands for and a fundamental element of what clients, regulators and other stakeholders expect of a market leader in professional services. As a fast growing firm and in line with our vision to be the largest and best professional services firm in the region, it is critical that data quality and data risk be proactively managed, by ensuring that we achieve Operational Excellence in all aspects of Quality and Risk Management; both to protect and enhance the PwC brand and to enable the growth of PwC's service offerings.
- This is a full time opportunity to work with the Middle East Data Risk team
- It is an opportunity for a talented, self-motivated individual to develop his/her skill set in PwC Middle East and the global PwC network, working with a dedicated team across a wide range of issues
- Follow best practices and general rules as defined in the DQ Model to maintain data quality in the various systems
- Entrench the validation techniques into the data flow diagram when creating / updating information
- Set appropriate triggers to timely detect and identify data quality related issues and ensure prompt resolution
- Collaborate and work with all core functions within the firm and provide guidance on the minimum requirements and rules and review criteria to maintain data at a high quality standards
- Identify system issues that affect the quality / contribution and flow of data between systems and work closely with key stakeholders to continuously improve the end-to-end process
- Support in the development and continuous improvement of internal policies and procedures
- Maintain and establish a register of data owners for records management to ensure efficient on-going data retention and disposal processes
- Identifying, assessing and evaluating violations related to confidentiality breaches
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis
- They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with high energy and at a fast pace that will translate into a high quality output
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas (such as Risk Management, Finance, Business administration)
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships, work across multinational teams and with a wide variety of individuals at different levels - from senior partners to staff
- Strong interest and passion for PwC and looking to further develop him/herself and his/her PwC network
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Driven with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Personal gravitas and ethical behavior
- Seeking opportunities for improvement, automation and efficiency gains.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.