Job description / Role
EY is the leading Big-4 professional services firm committed to creating a Better Working World. Fast pace of today's business cycle as well as the rapid developments in business, operational and technological space present rapid growth opportunities as well as create uncertainties for today's business leaders and workforce. EY Consulting is fully engaged with these developments that are rapidly reshaping the entire industries and economies leading to a redefining of their risk profiles.
Within MENA region, EY is actively engaged with all sectors of the economy and actively supporting the vision of national leaderships especially in the GCC countries. EY is dedicated to help our clients in all sectors anticipate the uncertainty they face in doing their business and work closely with them to help effectively manage the Risk. Technology is a major component underpinning the transformation programs. EY and especially our Technology Risk team is currently looking to scaling up the capabilities and the skills on hand to serve increasing demands of our clients in their sophisticated technology environments.
You will be part of EY MENA Technology Risk. Your mandate will be to work with EY teams across different MENA offices to serve MENA clients and mainly in KSA. You will contribute to our account centric growth strategy focusing on issue-based and competency-driven client needs. That's what differentiates EY in the Consulting marketplace.
Your key responsibilities
- You will help our clients evaluate and enhance their business; with a focus on managing the risk arising from ongoing technology developments and the resultant fast-paced changes in their business and operational processes.
Everything you will be involved in comes down to providing excellent customer service and helping EY teams do the same. Whether it is working with multiple client teams, advising the clients on IT Risk related matters or assisting EY executives with business development activities across various sectors, you will build strong relationships and become a trusted consultant to your clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Providing guidance and knowledge, participating in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental, and/or specialized issues
- Maintaining relationships with client management, managing expectations around work products, timing, and deliverables billing
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of complex information systems and the client's business/industry.
- Demonstrating excellent project management skills, inspiring teamwork and responsibility with team members. Using current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related discipline. Alternatively, a degree in business, accounting, finance, with additional IT qualifications.
- Master's degree will be preferable.
- Around five (5) years of relevant experience of working as IT risk consultant or an IT auditor for a public accounting firm, professional services firm, technology company, telecom company or a financial services company, or comparable experience as an IT/IS consultant
- Relevant experience areas include, but not limited to, IT Risk assessment and management, Digital Trust, Mobile Technology assessments, Emerging Technologies (Robotics, IoT, Cloud and Blockchain), ERP control validations (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics), systems and networking technologies, IT/Business process and internal control assessments, internal audit engagements, external audit integration, application of data analytics, and/or third party reporting, etc.
- Assisting EY executives with business development activities across various sector/geography/solution focus
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
Ideally, you will also have
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, and/or CIA certification is essential for long-term growth in the role;
- Based on an individual's professional background, area of specialization or industry focus, we recognize that other certifications, credentials or experience may be more relevant than the listed certifications and therefore may be acceptable.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
EY MENA firm and has the primary focus to serve MENA clients. Therefore, an ability and willingness for full-time travel and work at different MENA offices is a pre-requisite. EY has well-defined travel policies and administrative setup in place to facilitate the travel across EY offices.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region