Job description / Role
Whether facing acts of fraud, government investigations, regulatory enquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients turn to Forensic & Integrity Services for assistance. This practice provides proactive and reactive services to address organizations' risks related to fraud, bribery and corruption and is divided into the following primary practice areas:
- Fraud and Investigations
- Dispute Services
- Transaction Forensics
- Forensic Technology and Discovery Services
The team includes forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, anti-corruption professionals and money laundering and sanctions investigators. They work with our clients' legal counsel (internal or external), compliance and internal audit departments to investigate complex issues and address operational challenges. The business focuses on G360 clients in highly regulated industry sectors, including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications and Construction & Infrastructure.
- A position has arisen for a consultant to join the business in Jordan, supporting MENA wide projects. This is an ideal opportunity to move into the consulting space within Accounting and work on a diverse portfolio of projects, gaining exposure to a fast - paced market with evolving challenges and opportunities.
Your key responsibilities
- In this role you will participate in engagements, working effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
- You will also participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams, assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties and develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
Alongside this you will build strong internal relationships within the business and across other service lines as well as contribute to people initiatives including recruiting and retaining professionals. Maintaining an educational program to continually develop personal skills is an expectation of EY employees as is the ability to understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 - years of post-qualification experience
- Fluent English and Arabic communication skills
- Client facing experience
- Experience simultaneously handling diverse and pressing assignments and sensitive and adversarial situations
- Skills in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
Ideally you'll also have
- Track record with a leading Auditing firm
- Past experience in the Banking field within the Compliance and Controls fucntion
- Fluent Arabic communication skills
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.